- Definitions and Interpretation
|means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
|means a User of or Visitor to Our Site;
|means any content submitted to Our Site by Users including, but not limited to, orders, general messages, product reviews; and
|means Woffer Ltd., a company registered in England and whose registered address is 3 Fernleigh Crescent, Cheltenham, GL51 3QJ, United Kingdom. and whose main trading address is the same and via its website located at www.smashcasinos.com
- Information About Us
- We provide reviews and news relating to featured casino and games websites. We are also an Affiliate Partner for various recommended online casinos and gambling sites. We do not maintain or offer these sites ourselves directly. We merely act as a “conduit” website to refer you through to the casino site of your choice. We may offer other products and goods from other Suppliers from time to time.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- This site is not intended for Minors. You should check in your own state or country of residence whether it is lawful for you to interact with or use Our Website. We accept no liability for any non-compliance with any specific regulations or laws.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Use of Our Site & Accounts
- We are an Affiliate Link site. This means that if you click on a featured link on our website, you will be automatically taken to the website of our recommended Partner. We receive a commission payment when you interact and place purchases with the Recommended Partner website. This does not cost you the Consumer any extra – it is the same arrangement as us receiving a commission on sales for our advertising their services on our website. Certain parts of Our Site may require an Account in order to access them.
- You may not use our website if you are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age and wish to use the parts of Our Site that require an Account, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their supervision.
- We recommend that you choose a strong password for any Account, you may be required to open consisting of a combination of lowercase, uppercase letters and numbers. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
- You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs.
- We would advise that we have no input or control over the casino website you might visit. You should check their policies very carefully to make sure you agree with them. You are also advised to game or gamble responsibility and you should not bet or gamble any money that you may miss or come to rely upon. If you feel you need help regarding over gambling or addiction, you should consult an appropriate support website or organisation in your locality.
- Refunds – Please note that we act as a referring or Affiliate site only. Whilst we have taken care to select our involvement with organisations and websites we feel are reputable, we cannot make any guarantee regarding their fitness for your purpose or their longevity. We do not take payments from you directly. Therefore, there is no refund policy on the part of www.smashcasinos.com – by law we are not required to make any refunds in respect of the time you spend with your activities. If you have any complaint or refund request, then this should be directed towards the promoters or owners of the casino site you engage and interact with. We disclaim any liability whatsoever. Your Consumer Rights are not affected by this.
- We take no responsibility for any sums you may lose and cannot become involved in any dispute or complaint you may have in relation to a casino website you visit.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- With the exception of User Content (see Clause 6), allContent included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print one copy of any page(s) from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
- User Content
- User Content on Our Site includes (but is not necessarily limited) to Reviews, Comments, Testimonials.
- An Account is required if you wish to submit User Content or communications.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and that all such User Content will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy.
- You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 6.3. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
- You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Site. In addition, you also grant Other Users the right to copy and quote your User Content within Our Site.
- If you wish to remove User Content from Our Site, the User Content in question will be deletedanonymised at our discretion. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control).
- We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from Our Site where, in Our sole opinion, it violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy, or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- you may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission. Please contact Us at <<insert email address>> for further information.
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us for further information.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory; promotes violence; promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity; discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; blasphemous to the Christian or other religions as hate; is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person; is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person; is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy; misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause); implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists; infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party sites. The inclusion of any link to another site, organisation, person, Club, Artist or others on Our Site is for information only and does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to selecting our products as an investment or for leisure purposes. We do not guarantee that our Products will be entirely suitable for your purposes. You alone must exercise judgement in any purchasing situation.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up to date. Please note that this exception does not apply to information concerning goods for sale through Our Site. Please refer to Our Terms of Sale for more information.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
- Complaints Procedure – We do not accept nor deal with any complaints made against any of the external websites you choose to visit. If you have any cause for complaint specifically about our website, you should send your concerns in writing to the email address shown on our website or in these Ts&Cs. We will respond to you within 7 days of your complaint to acknowledge it. We will then investigate to see if it is something that we have a responsibility to resolve. If so you will receive an explanation from a Director of our company within 21 days. If it is something we cannot assist with or do not believe in our judgment that your complaint is valid or relates to smashcasinos.com, then you will be directed to who we feel is the most appropriate recipient of your complaint. Your legal rights are not affected by this clause 9.5 statement.
- Our Liability
- The provisions of this Clause 10 apply only to the use of Our .
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content) included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- Our Site is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. However, subject to sub-Clause 9.2, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 11.3 to 11.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990. Similar laws exist in relation to Data Misuse under EU, US Federal Regulations, individual USA State Law and the Data Misuse Act of the State of California. You may also be in breach of the State of Canada’s CANSPAM laws. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 12. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- When submitting User Content (or communicating in any other way using Our Site), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit; is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory; promotes violence; promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity; discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; blasphemous to the Christian or other religions as hate; is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person; is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person; is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy; misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause); implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists; infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Site;
- remove any User Content submitted by you that violates this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 12. Specifically:
- Privacy and Cookies
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at [email protected] or using any of the methods provided on Our “Contact Us” page. We cannot guarantee that we will receive or respond to your email or contact form entry. Sending is not necessarily proof of delivery or receipt.
- Communications from Us
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent and opt-in. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. Email marketing options can also be changed in your account preferences. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 7 day business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact us via email or our Contact Us page.
- Data Protection
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law ofEngland & Wales.
- any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the [non] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.